Capital Markets Updates
- In line with the Weekly Bulletin of the Capital Markets Board, the Board has approved the prospectus of Dagi Giyim Sanayi ve Ticaret with regards to its share capital increase through rights issues amounting to TL 86.6 million. As a result of such capital increase, the share capital of the company will reach TL 129.9 million. It has been further stated that the newly issued shares will be offered to public.
- According to the Weekly Bulletin of the Capital Markets Board, the Board has approved the issuance certificates of Tam Finans Faktoring, PhillipCapital Menkul Degerler and Pasha Yatirim Bankasi for bonds/financial bills with nominal issuance ceilings of TL 219 million, TL 527 million and TL 300 million, It has been further stated that such debt instruments are planned to be sold to qualified investors and/or via private placement.
- Pursuant to the Weekly Bulletin of the Capital Markets Board, the Board has approved the issuance certificate of Info Yatirim Menkul Degerler for bonds/financial bills with a nominal issuance ceiling of TL 300 million. It has been further stated that such debt instruments are planned to be sold to qualified investors.
- As per the Weekly Bulletin of the Capital Markets Board, the Board has approved the announcement text with regards to the merger of the companies namely, Big Planlama Yonetim ve Musavirlik, Afen Enerji Uretim Sanayi ve Ticaret and Erpa Enerji Uretim Sanayi ve Ticaret under Ittifak Holding, that owns 100% of such merging companies.
- According to the announcement made by AG Anadolu Grubu Holding on the Public Disclosure Platform, the Holding has reached a non-binding agreement with Quick Sigorta and Corpus Sigorta, which is a subsidiary of Maher Yatirim Holding for the sale of its entire shares in AND Anadolu Gayrimenkul Yatirimlari. The parties have also initiated the necessary procedures, such as official pre-applications for the permissions that may be required, to complete the share transfer transactions. It has been further stated that, according to the agreement, which is not official yet, the total share price shall be TL 70 million and the final share price will be calculated after offsetting total asset value with debts and liabilities at the closing date of the transaction.
- As per to the announcement made by Doganlar Yatirim Holding on the Public Disclosure Platform, the Company has applied to the Capital Markets Board with regards to the public offering of its energy subsidiary, Biotrend Cevre ve Enerji Yatirimlari. It is further stated that Biotrend Cevre ve Enerji Yatirimlari is planning to increase its capital share from TL 128 million to TL 150 million within the scope of such public offering. It has been further stated that, Biotrend Cevre ve Enerji Yatirimlari has agreed with Deniz Yatirim Menkul Kiymetler and Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi regarding the brokerage services related to the public offering process.
- According to the announcement made by Isbir Holding on the Public Disclosure Platform, Isbir Holding has made the applications to the Capital Markets Board and Borsa Istanbul regarding the public offering of the Company’s subsidiary, Isbir Sentetik Dokuma Sanayi.
- According to the announcement made in the official website of the Competition Authority, the Board has granted its permission for the takeover of the sole control of STEAG Ruzgar Suloglu Enerji Uretim ve Ticaret and STEAG Turkey Enerji Yatirimlari ve Hizmetleri by Entek Elektrik Uretimi.
- Pursuant to the announcement made in the official website of the Competition Authority, the Board has granted its permission for the takeover of the sole control of Sincan, Kayas and Golbası ready-mixed concrete plants through the lease of such plants owned by Polat Hazir Beton ve Prefabrik Yapi Elemanlari Sanayi ve Ticaret by Votorantim Cimento Sanayi ve Ticaret via Votorantim S.A.
- In line with the announcement made in the official website of the Competition Authority, the Board has granted its permission for the takeover of the sole control of Primetals Technologies France SAS by Mutares SE & Co KGaA via Mutares Holding-45 GmbH.
Energy Sector News
- Pursuant to the dailies, Siemens Gamesa has established a wind turbine R&D center in Izmir. Accordingly, Izmir R&D Center, which is one of the six R&D centers in the world, has started its operations with a team of 64 people with the aim of increasing the Turkey’s wind energy potential. Moreover, the technologies developed in such R&D Center will be exported for the group’s global operations.
- The Energy Labeling Framework Regulation has been published in the Official Gazette dated 2 March 2021 and numbered 31411. In accordance with the Regulation, the energy-related products offered to the market or put into service will be labeled in order for more efficient products to be selected and to reduce energy consumption.
- In line with the dailies, Aras Marine and YEO have established a joint venture, namely Marinergy, to conduct their floating solar power plant projects. It has been further stated that Aras Marine and YEO aim to start local floating solar power plant projects within 2021 and for the upcoming years, expand such projects abroad. Moreover, it has been expected that the capacity of floating power plants in Turkey will reach 2.5 GW by 2024.
- Pursuant to the dailies, Batman-Dortyol Crude Oil Pipeline SCADA Supply and Installation Project Agreement has been signed by and between ASELSAN and the Presidency of the Defense Industries. Accordingly, the SCADA system, which is under development and will be delivered in the second half of this year, successfully met the communication requirements and data exchange in the natural gas network where it was established for testing purposes. It has been further stated that, the SCADA system developed within the scope of such project has been installed for the testing at BOTAS Natural Gas Operation Directorate which is located in Yapracik.
- In line with the dailies, Kastamonu Entegre, which has completed an investment of TL 600 million for the renovation and capacity increase in Samsun Chipboard Facility, has transformed the existing multi-layer chipboard facility into a continuous facility. With the plate and lamination lines put into service, the annual production capacity of the Company in Samsun has increased by approximately 2.5 times and reached 500,000 cubic meters. It has been further stated that Kastamonu Entegre, which owns a 30% market share in Turkey, has provided job opportunities for 120 more people at its Samsun Chipboard Facility.