We represent issuers, investment banks and selling shareholders on a broad range of equity and debt capital markets transactions. We have the necessary experience to advise on complex cross-border capital markets transactions.
We have represented issuers and underwriters in the full range of securities offerings. These include:
- Initial public offerings, both domestic or global offerings, for Turkish issuers.
- Listings (including dual and secondary listings) on stock exchanges in Turkey, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
- Secondary offerings including rights issues and placings.
- Securities exchange offers.
- American Depositary Receipt (ADR) and Global Depositary Receipt (GDR) programs for Turkish issuers.
- SEC-registered, Rule 144A, Regulation S issues and private placements into the US for Turkish issuers.
- Debt offerings (including Eurobonds and High Yield Bonds) for Turkish issuers.
- Exchangeable or convertible bonds and other equity-linked offerings.
- Restructurings and reorganisations.
- Structured products, derivatives and securitisation.
- Asset-backed offerings.
- Mandatory tender offers
We also provide advice on local compliance and regulatory obligations of market participants in the increasingly complex global environment, including requirements with regard to public disclosure, investor relations and related party transactions.
We advise on a broad range of corporate governance and compliance matters, including the Corporate Governance Principles of the Turkish Capital Markets Board, board and committee membership matters, audit committee responsibilities and requirements.